1. What can I do when the treadmills appear E-5 error？
Try to pull the belt to see if it can be pulled.
a. If possible, please unplug the power supply, let the treadmill rest for 5-10 minutes, then plug it in again, pull the belt again, and see if it works properly;
b. If it doesn't work, observe whether the display shows the wrong E-X prompt.
2. What can I do when the treadmills appear E-1 error？
The E-1 error means that some lines have disconnected. There are 2 lines on the right handle: the top one and the bottom one. Please check they are connected or not.
3. What can I do when the treadmills appear E-7 error？
"E-7" which means that the safety key was not put in the right position. We kindly suggest you put the safety key in the safety lock position to see if it can be connected.
4. Why do the treadmills make noise, what can I do？
The noise may be due to the unsteady ground, the unsmooth running belt, or an unsuitable belt, so please do as follows:
1) Make sure the treadmills don't work on Carpet;
2) Pull some lubricating oil under the belt;
3) Adjust the belt to a suitable state.
5. I received damaged treadmills, what can I do?
We can offer to resend the parts for free, which will take 7 days to deliver. Please contact our Customer Service Team, Provide the damaged pictures (about products, package), then they will solve it to your satisfaction.